This new kit from Scraps N' Pieces is all about music! Lori and Heidi wanted to create a kit for all of you music lovers out there whether it be playing an instrument, singing in a band, doing Karaoke, or just to scrap your favorite songs on the radio. You can find it on sale for $3.00 HERE at Scraps-n-Pieces through October 1. It can also be found here at Stuff to Scrap and here at My Memories.
Previews are linked to the Scraps-n-pieces store.


Here are my Layouts and Freebie:


My Freebie a hybrid project. I've been making cards lately and couldn't resist doing one with this kit. I think it will be fun to use. It's 5x5 inches. Click on the preview to download. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 26, 2011. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete