Thursday, May 5, 2011

High School Kit

It's official.  I'm a member of the Scraps-N-Pieces creative team.  You'll see blog entries about once a week with information on their kits.
They just released a High School Memories kit that they customize for each person.  You pick your colors, provide a picture of the mascot and they design a kit for you.
I was careful to have as few pictures as possible taken of me during high school, and I don't have any kids in  school, so I decided to take a different approach with this kit.  Here are the details about the release of the High School kit and my layout.
You can get this kit here

Another Digi-scrapper saw my layout and featured it on their website.  I am flattered!  http://logyourmemory.com/2011/05/04/story-board/

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish there were more pics of you in High School. You're beautiful.
    Congrats on the flattering entry! How cool to do so many things that you love! To hell with the office, corporate life, eh?

    R~

    ReplyDelete